Looks like TF is dieing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMo224 said:
Just as any forum, there will be slow days and slow times. Sometimes it's because school has started again and members have other duties. Another time is when school is out and people go on vacations. Sometimes, it's just slow.

I guess some members have other things to do at times. LoL! :p

Dave :D

That's essentially what I said, but with an explanation :laughing:

OCC Fan said:
some people have lives.......

LMAO

I especially like mine but sometimes I worry when I would turn down a chance to hang out with some fine girls to be gaming or on the forums. That's when you know you've wasted at least half of your life.

Personally, I have noticed a decline in activity throughout the forum, but like DMo said, there is a pattern with school, holidays and other factors. Everyone has a life to live, we don't have all the time in the world to read through the forums... BUT these are the times that you prove your mettle, people who are mod. candidates really shine during these times. Lets keep doing what we can, everything will fall into place in its due time!!

Maybe everyone was just busy doing plans for the holiday weekend or something?

i know as for myself i probably spend way too much time here. when you were on Major I was fast asleep. Course I don't think anyone spends as much time as TheMajor does here. LOLOl......:D

--jak

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom