Looks like a clear win for Mak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, Fat.clown... he had to learn somehow, thats what forums are for I guess. He asked a question right?

Sure did, it's suprising how many people think you add the cores together nowadays ;)

:)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

I dont visit OT much. That is why i am not seen here often. I am in the regular forums more than here. Like a 10-1 ratio if not more on how many posts i do there to here. Probably like 1,000-1 since i very rarely visit this section. :p

HA....

I am not top dog anymore. Vern beat me again. I had a few days in there that i wasnt posting like crazy. So Vern will probably be at the top for like 5 days till the past couple of days gets added. I was posting like crazy again. :p

how do u check it mak? i looked at that page again and it was the same.

Ah, inside infomation... inside infomation ;)

The stats vary, make sure it isn't in your cache either, that page seams to have a habbit ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Yeah my cache gets cleared when i close out my browser. So that is why when i open up my browser and check the site i always see the most up to date stats. :p

I shoudl run CCleaner soon and clear out some other stuff. :D

CC Cleaner runs on startup removing temp files and history ;)
Opera also clears my cache but saves the session on exit.
CC Cleaner removes the session on startup ;)

CC Cleaner runs on startup removing temp files and history ;)
Opera also clears my cache but saves the session on exit.
CC Cleaner removes the session on startup ;)
Yeah i have Opera set to clear out my cache on exit. ;) Since that i smy browser of choice. :p
Dude, how did I get more?

I'm still on my hardly post spree..

You were still posting more than me. I had a 3 or 4 day span where i only posted like 10 times or so. Was doing some gaming instead and just not being here really. I got back into the swing of things yesterday and today though.

At least for a few days...:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom