Looks like a clear win for Mak...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we would be better off without it.

I really don't care about my post count and If I post a question I'm just as likly to read someone who has 10 posts as I am one of the regulars.

Sometimes the regulars might not be so helpful.. In some forums I've been on people post questions and all the people with high post counts just say "do a search its been asked before" My reply, well if its been asked before you should know the answer. So answer my question.

Pshh..

Screw post count...

I'm not posting as much, because most of the people are getting to the builds before I do anyways.. plus I'm enjoying COD4 and babysitting too haha

haha, thats a difference, the first one that tkey posted was like 30 for me because i was working my *** off that week and didn't get much time for t-f, now im up to 168.

I like what HardForum did, post count only visible in members profile, on the open forum it only lists how long they have been a member..

Some people are comforted by it when they are new. Knowing that an experienced member is posting.

But either way it doesn't effect me, I only come here for my tech cravings and gaming addiction :)

I think forums should show your post count. Ecspecially for the buy sell and trade sections. I hate Hardforums when i am looking through the B/S/T section and i have to go to their profile to see their posts.

It does help a tiny bit. I know when I first came to the forums, I was happy when vernong answered my questions rather then people with 30 posts....

+1
except not vern :p

but now I know post count isn't all that :p
once in a while I see posts by members that just makes me lol
recently, a member with fair amount of posts was saying 4 cores would mean 3.0 GHz / 4 = 750 mhz each core or something like that
kinda scares me.

no offense :D

+1
except not vern :p

but now I know post count isn't all that :p
once in a while I see posts by members that just makes me lol
recently, a member with fair amount of posts was saying 4 cores would mean 3.0 GHz / 4 = 750 mhz each core or something like that
kinda scares me.

no offense :D

You meen you don't divide them? :)
... I always found adding slightly easier :p

Good thread, now we have a good understanding on how everyone feels ;)

Cheers,

~ Tkey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom