Looking for a new MP3 Player

Status
Not open for further replies.

Phanto

Daemon Poster
Well my muvo it nearly in the end of the tunnel with the light, if you know what i mean. I can't get it to work right now, its still wet from the last workout i was doing outsite, last weekend.

I'm almost finishing reading a review about the iPod video ( the new iPod) i'm starting to like it very much, its no a big innovation but i find it really handy for what i need it right now.

Anyway i just like to hear any experience or opinions if any of you guys have an ipod.

Thnx in advance ;)

Phanto

I have an ipod 20gb regular. I got it this summer and i love it. Ive messed around with the new ipod videos and they are very cool. I just like the feel of the ipods compared to the other mp3 players.

The Cube, oh it is so sweet. MobiBlu's Cube Mp3 player is uber awsome, it's really tiny(about 2cm-2 1/2cm tall) and in wired magazine they rated it in two different articles by two different authors and both gave it a 10 out of 10!
mobiBLU_1gig_cube_sm.gif
it comes in different colors, mine is black, and their largest is 1 gig which i suppose is small... but not as small as it is! haha... Er... anyways I friggin love it!

thebleakness said:
I have an ipod 20gb regular. I got it this summer and i love it. Ive messed around with the new ipod videos and they are very cool. I just like the feel of the ipods compared to the other mp3 players.

One question, about the iPod Video.

If i have a serie lets said.......The Fullmetal Alchemist serie in my computer can i upload it in the ipod video??

Sorry if the question sound like dumb or noob :eek: :eek: :confused: ??

ipod videos are cool but i like archos pvrs
ipod video is thinnner i believe but it cant do as many things as the archos

http://www.sharperimage.com/us/en/catalog/productview/sku__AC426

this is a cool little gadget because its just more than a simple mp3 player, its like a mini tivo. their cheapest one right now is the av420 which goes for the same price as the ipod video. basically you have 30 gigs to record all the tv shows you want. its really good quality too. if you want im me and i can send you something it recorded(i have the lower generation so its a little worse quality than this av480, but it still is really good). you can also attach a video camera that archos has as an optional equipment which is really cool since basically you can record as much as you want. ooooo and since it records everything thats displayed on the tv you can record a bunch of dvds, BUT since of copy right laws you can only view them on the player and not on the comp(if you dont kno how to get around it ;) ). if your going to buy the ipod video take a look at this. it basically all about preference. if your not going to take advantage of what the archos can offer then theres no point in getting it your better off going with the ipod. the ipod video is cool, but it just seems like everyone on the **** planet has one so you never really do stand out with it.

Phanto said:
One question, about the iPod Video.

If i have a serie lets said.......The Fullmetal Alchemist serie in my computer can i upload it in the ipod video??

Sorry if the question sound like dumb or noob :eek: :eek: :confused: ??

As long as they are in either .mov or .mp4 format.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom