Looking for a host

Slacker

Slacking Guru
Wanted to know if any of you guys might wanna host a podcast? I am open to the topic of the podcast.. but I will provide hosting and streaming services maybe even promote it. anybody wants to please contact me on the forum or pm!

**edit
Show would be hosted on a small grassroots internet radio station. station is operated by volunteers.

Last edited:
I'm interested but we'd have to nail down the audience, promotion, agenda / format, and topic. also, I wouldn't want to do it alone.

the topic would have to be broad enough to interest a wide audience. latest tech news is a easy one to tackle. tips and tricks that anyone can use. maybe another timeslot for internet gems (gems being highly interesting content)

Did you have anybody in mind who you would like to co-host with you? Time slots we can work with you on and if you wanted to do more than one show that could be done! Maybe one bi-weekly and the other monthly?

I don't really have anyone in mind right now. I do have some people I can talk to about it. If anyone on these boards is interested too, we can talk.

I'd start off slow cus im not sure how much time ill need to put a show together and how much time I can dedicate to it.

can you send me some info on the radio station? why would I choose that radio station over youtube?

I can throw behind it my support. but I already host a podcast/stream on this station and do not have the free time.

I am glad to hear you wanting to start slow! Some people jump into it and then ya never hear back.

Why the station over youtube? The only difference between the station and google is the station is non-profit. We are looking to share knowledge. Not many grassroots radio or even live radio stations have or promote a talk radio show based on Technology. Sadly I can not name one local grassroots community station that has it's own Tech Show. I think that should change.

Will pm the station info to ya! Not trying to use the forum to promote it. :)

Back
Top Bottom