Looking to get Point and Shoot Camera.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh... So the camera don't come with rechargeable ones?

Kind of cheap from Company side... lol
not really.

This is the one i have, couldnt be happier with it. And its got the nice touchscreen, and you cant argue with 10.1 mp
meh, MP means nothing for photo quality. it's all in the sensor and the lens. ....well and the photographer too
Exactly. A good photographer makes more difference than anything else. I can argue with 10mp, 10mp point and shooters blow, even though that lil' camera might be packin' 10MP, I garuntee my 6mp SLR gives cleaner and sharper results at ISO 1600 than yours does at ISO 200-400. Larger photosites mean less noise because they gather more light and as a result are naturally more sensitive.

You know what, since these are really so similar, just get the one with the fewest megapixels and if there's more than one, get which one of them feels best in your hands.

Hmmm.. Is SD900 update for SD800?

or they different cameras..

SD900 don't have stabilization... But SD800 does.

You're making this way too complicated. Just walk into your friendly neighborhood CAMERA STORE (not best buy) and look at them and use them yourself. Don't just surf the internet for one. You'd test drive a car before buying it right?

I would never listen to a word Mr. Switch says. He's a lunatic.

BUT, when it comes to cameras, camera equipment and photography I certainly do listen to him. He knows his shizz... Believe me he can spend 5 hours straight talking about it and only take one breath. Not to mention he's an incredibly talented photographer... I'd take his recommendations to the bank if I were you.

Man, did I just say all that about switch? What's wrong with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom