Looking for the COMPLETE Clint Eastwood collection.. -Father's day

Status
Not open for further replies.

Antec-User

Papa Chester
My dad is in his mid to 60's.. I really want to get him a complete Clint Eastwood Box Set. I found one, but it was $236... I was thinking no more than $100 since funds are tight..

He's always been a fan of Clint Eastwood Movies.

Either that or Else I'm going to get a Flag mounted in a Shadow Box... I had it flown Over Iraq for my Mom and Dad while I was deployed. (pardon the spelling) "This Flag has Bear'd witness to the destruction of Enemy forces over the skies of Iraq" -Flown in an F16. It came with a certificate. I can get the Shadow Box on base in town, but that's more of a Christmas present for both my Ma and Dad..

Honestly, you wont find it cheaper than what you did. You are talking about a person who has stared in 66 movies, has 2 more in production, was the producer of 30, director of 33, and oh so much more.

So yeah a total of 66 movies that he has been in would be tough to find that complete collection for less than $100. If fact i will say impossible. I doubt even ebay sellers would have it for that much. But your best bet will be there.

I normally start with these guys when looking for presents very nice designer items at reasonable prices. It is based in Germany, they speak good English and I think they ship worldwide, all prices are in euros which I have no clue if they are good against the dollar atm or not so you may find a similar store that is cheaper for you in the US. Worth it for gift ideas though. If you want to buy me something at any time then =337]this would make me a very very happy bunny.

Clint Eastwood has done 50 some thing films. Even at bargin bin prices, $236 is still a good price.

Yeah just go to IMDB and look up Eastwood. You will see that he has like 4 pages of stuff. You seem to scroll forever when looking at his list of accomplishments.

I would agree with KC that even at that price, it is a great deal. Depending on how many of his films they have included. They most likely wont have his newer stuff like Gran Torino since that is just hitting the shelves Tuesday. But still some of his stuff is epic and worth the cost.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom