Look what I found today

Status
Not open for further replies.
you think i'm scamming? Dude... I've got 800 posts here. Why would I waste my time for that long to scam? I have shown proof TWICE that they aren't scams.

Whatever. I'm just tryin to help people out. I know all of my friends told me I would get scammed and now they are all trying to get my free stuff.

The companies make a BUTT LOAD of cash for all of the advertising. $700 is nothing... especially when they have to spend it very few times because people never do these things correctly.

You wouldn't pay $40 for a $700 laptop?

No its not "free", but its dang worth it.
Well, if you think of it as a $660 laptop, then it IS a free laptop :D

I know a friend who does this stuff, basically they get money for the freebie company for advertising and they get people to sign up for their trials. Or something like that, and they pay you do to that crap. Or you can do the referral sites which i just think are stupid.

yes, i love freebie sites.. ive recieved over 140 dollars ( from non cc- all free offers) and i haven't even known about them for a month! :D

contact me if you need any help with any site
:cool:

i feel bad for any skepticals who aren't in on any of this. I thought it was all a scam a month ago but i was proven wrong.

man i need a new pc(if u no me u no wat i mean..if not, look on the left of my sig) and i would do those things, telemarketer calls are fun, i like cussing them out. i could live with the junk mail, i need something to look thru wen my pc freezes, email, well, i got 4 diff emails(when i cant deside on an address), but the prob is im 16, so i cant get a credit card, plus i aint 18. 2 more years and i will try, or i will get my gma to do it for me. i know these things work, one of my buds got a 42" plasma, and my uncle got a stereo, and gave it to me(now its my surround sound system).

I am 18. But I don't have enough credit or money to get a credit card. Plus the interest rate is 3.5%, isn't that high?

the sites that i do only require you to be 13 or older and for a lot of the freebie offers you dont need a credit card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom