Long Time Members MIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was gone for a while because I didnt like a lot of the new members and the maturity level decreasing at a rapid rate. I dont think too many people like me but thats just fine. Its because I say what I think, I'm honest and not an accepting of everything, everyone is entitled to their opinion wusbag.

Interesting how it's notable that you haven't been here too long just by the people you list. There are plenty of members from well before January '05 who have ACTUALLY disappeared, probably before you registered. Permanently left in a few cases.

I see a lot of the people you list around regularly...not posting for a week or two doesn't necessarily mean someone is gone. Not posting for over a year on the other hand...

Yanbooth and Shoobie took off because of ppl like Dale. Yanbooth came back ounce to argue about something then said this forum is BS and said hes permanetly staying at XS. Shoobie i have no idea. He said something about leaving then just never posted again. Some ppl i see ALL the time that seems to "never come around" but they are actualy lurking online just never post. Pizzathehut is here alot but always rants about how he hates ppls attitudes around here. Umm who else. I havent seen that Canadian mod for a while. Anybody seen Gaara lately?

Anybody remember intercodes? Or ag3? Or Demalii? Those were some excellent people that were here when I joined TF. They were all older 18-21 year olds and left when TF was flooded with younger teenagers.

I remember intercodes and Demalii. I don't remember ag3 though. There have been a lot of people that left because of the maturity level of a lot of the people here, and because almost everyone here is a teenager.

The biggest reason for the change and also the reason the crowd is so much younger than it once was, as I said in the age thread, is because TF used to not be so gaming oriented.

Now, probably 9 out of every 10 threads deal with gaming, sometimes probably more. A great number if not a majority of PC gamers quit gaming after highschool or shortly into college because of time and money issues. That is why we've seen the age and maturity level plummett.

Young teenagers are a good thing, we just need more adults to balance it out like we once had.

I'm in college, I don't have the time nor the money, but I still like gaming. I know you were just generalizing, but I thought I would put my 2 cents in. I'm actually planning on building a computer towards the middle/end of this summer specifically for gaming. College is going to be rough :)

EDIT: I did a search of ag3, and he (I'm just guessing...) just posted in the Other HW Topics section a few days ago...

i think people flaming is one of the main resons people get put off. you see alot of new members posting, and never coming back.

when i first joined, it wasnt like that at all. then at the end of the summer (aug/sept) it went real bad.

does anyone remember that nuke guy? is he still here? he flamed alot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom