Long Time Members MIA!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr. Switch

Fully Optimized
I was browsing though the enchanted pages of the TF of yesteryear, and IÂ’ve noticed a few members that have just disappeared, or must be on a long hiatus.

I havenÂ’t seen any posts from PizzatheHut in forever

VIII I guess went AWOL and could have taken SnoobieRat too.

Dale left, probably because he was the only person registered in TF that likes ATI cards,.

YanBooth must of gone over to XS because its in his sig.

I havenÂ’t seen 003 since he changed his avatar.

I also havenÂ’t seen posts by Dark Sniper*, matt2m, Static_11, Counter-Strike, and ATIRAGEPRO in ages either.

Am I the only person that's noticed this? because its kind of depressing. :confused: :(

Most of them are still around.

003 posts a lot in Hardware of late.

Matt2m pops up in New Members sayin' Hi.

Static_11 has been having computer troubles, but is trying to sell some parts in B/S/T.

ATIRAGEPRO shows up, rants a little, then hides agin.

PizzaTheHut only comes by every once in a while now.

The others.... dunno.

dude im here lol, i just haven't posted computer has been giving me some peoblems. ;) Me and Matt2m is here mostly everyday i think.

Dale left, probably because he was the only person registered in TF that likes ATI cards,.
dale left because he was a little crap talking punk and no one liked it. He flamed just about every chance he got.

oh i remember him, hes the person that says his CPU is a prescott. and it was like a p4 northwood socket 478.

He assumed it was a prescott because it has a 800mhz FSB. I dont recall ever liking that guy.

i seen static_11, dark_sniper*, matt2m, and 003 but i never seen the other people lately but i have seen them post every one in a while

And when uzi is gone, just carry on don't mourn,
Rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice
Just know that I'm lookin' down on TF smiling

edit: sorry about i that, i just had to post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom