Long Live TPB

Status
Not open for further replies.
i didn't click the link so no idea what the links is all about...but why would the pirate bay be awesome and why would you salute their crew?

that's like if I were a druggy or drug dealer saying:
Pablo Escobar is awesome, I salute him and his crew....

???

you can do shady things, support shady things in your own private actions, but you shouldn't really verbally support shady things

but that's just IMO
lol
:p

perhaps you should at least read the article before spitting out your opinion on a subject that you haven't even read about, but thats IMO

lol, I don't have to click the link to ask that question...it's valid whether or not I did...and just because of that narrow pinhole view of a mindset I won't even click it...irks you? relax

hehe

So... Are you scared to click on a blog site because it has 'torrent' in the name? :p

In case you are, it's a transcript of TPB owners/admins being arrogant/truthful/no-comment/giving mildly smirk worthy replies to their police interviews.

nah, just not interested...I knew what the pirate bay is and just to check on their current status of who they are, I did a search just for this post

but I don't click on links just because they are there, only if I'm curious. I'm not really curious, lol, strange right? So my initial comment/question is valid based on the statement of the op.

i wonder if it could be...like they are similar to Dennis Miller...I don't think he's funny, witty or cool...but many people like him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom