Long Live TPB

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't make it a priority to no, but the point is...you can do something and not think it's a given right to do so...like many here do.

it's like growing up...you might have shot at animals and grow up, you see that was stupid.

you might have been a bully and later in life realized that was extremely stupid

I don't do drugs and never have and I am past 30. I've only tried to see what there is in smoking and I know of alchohol. People around me are very surprised I have never tried marijuana. And in this anon forum, there is no reason to pretend I haven't.

etc etc...

it's one of many reasons why people should see things with a bit wider eyes...
not to say someone is absolutely wrong...but just with wider eyes. You can do things, you can like to do them, but if they are of a shady nature, you should not think it's something you should be given a right to do.

When I was a teen an we had bbs's or i had a friend who gave me copies of games on 3.5 discs...I did those...but I wouldn't defend my actions about doing such things.

It's when we do wrong and we know we do wrong that sets us on the paths we end up on. We should all try to rectify our mistakes. But some people don't see mistakes as mistakes. And that is left only to them to determine for their own good. Whether it matters to them or not.

did I go too OT for you guys? hehe

what is the difference in us shooting the animals, or letting the food processor do it for us...in the end it is the same result...i got a nice juicy steak on my plate or a hamburger lol

just using examples fade...:p use anything you'd like if it caused a change in behaviour later in life, unless you're still too young ;)

oriox...everyone should relax, some people take forums too seriously. Real life and the immediate people surrounding each anonymous person should be the only thing that matters...so right or wrong, we can each give our own outlooks and takes on things...but in the end we should all take the "who cares" approach when we are all anon. But some people don't...and they should just relax

dude....
Bob%20Ross.jpg

you remind me of him.

lol @ trotter....as a side note.....Trotter, you never cease to entertain me...you embody all that i love about TF ^_^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom