####LONDON BLASTS####

Status
Not open for further replies.
The blasts are suspected to the be the works of al-qaeda.it was

mainly aimed at the G8 nations meeting a day before.

yea i had just seen it on the spanish channel and they where also saying that they have closed. down the transportion in london its freaking man y would someone what to do this its dum.

I saw it as soon as I came up this morning, my little brother showed me on the tv and it scared the sh*t outta me for a second. It seemed like a very well-coordinated attack to me.

London is effectively only a couple of hours drive from where I live...

Heared about the blasts this morning. Sincerest and heart-felt sympathies to the friends and familys of those injured and killed. The death toll is now slated at 37, many more seriously injured.

:-\

Only reason you guys seem scared is because you think the area you live in is "safe". Get used to it, even on the 9/11 attacks people said they was scared while living thousands of miles away from the attacks. I think the death toll is now 40, and injuries are around 700+ atleast thats why CNN says. Anyways who cares anymore, the countrys that are being attacked are/was at war with these people that did attack them.

Who cares?

... how about the families of the victims, I bet they care. What about the friends of the victims, I bet they care.

I care.

It makes me sad to know that people can be so insensitive to the world around them.

Yes quite a lot of people care, 40 people may be dead, but how many relatives does each dead person have that will be affected? Each may have say 2 parents, 2 children, a wife, so you start to see the real number of people affected by these things.

I have every right to be worried for my family members and friends over there. A Friend of mine is English (but he lives in Australia) and last night he was franticly trying to trying to track everybody down.

I got word about my Friends/Family, they are fine.

When my cousin went over there, this is the exact thing we were worried about.:amazed: :amazed: :amazed:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom