LOLZ! CPU Explosion (vid)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seen it; old. They're pyrotechnicians from what I've heard around, so its fake ;).

Wow, the last one was actually starting to smoke. I think after the first two times you remove the fan/heatsink and it explodes, you wouldn't take it off again haha.

Edit: We posted at the same time carnage ;), I guess that would make sense. Would be pretty funny if it was real though.

yea i've seen that...it's fake :( even if you got rid of all the safety stuff that shuts it off at a certain point..i'm sure the board would fry/short out/something like that before anything would explode

There is nothing there to make it explode unless they added a sum of high explosive, not normal gunpowder.... But the smoke is from the fuse burning that probably had an electric ignition source... And a cpu blowing up won't leave a drill hole in the bottom of the board on the corner for someone to use a jigsaw to cut out and pack explosives into it....

FAKE. I have burned the occasional SKT A AMD CPU and I am still alive to tell the tale. It's not that exciting.

Look up 220v vs amd athlon.... Nice big black mark on it, but no explosion rofl... I did see a video, thought it was crap, till the guy took a screw driver and tapped the die, it shattered like a die would have from extreme heat.

I wish I could remember what CPU it was, but my old boss stuck a CPU in a motherboard backwards and it shot up through the ceiling...

It isn't possible to do so with out breaking pins.... Even then, would need to be the processor made for that socket... And there is nothing explosive in a processor or under it powerfull enough to cause that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom