Lol, needs more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
sounds like every other band in that genre. Pick 4 chords and repeat.

You should atleast pick a different username and repeat your whole nvidiafanboy/ppmguire experience. You know this one will just get banned soon too. Dont be another flanker19832

Didn't like it at all... Have you ever thought about writing riffs that don't follow standard chord progression?

EDIT: BTW, PP got banned? Didn't know that...

Nubius said:
sounds like every other band in that genre. Pick 4 chords and repeat.

You should atleast pick a different username and repeat your whole nvidiafanboy/ppmguire experience. You know this one will just get banned soon too. Dont be another flanker19832

You took the words out of my mouth, on both topics.

after nubius' post, i wont even bother. Let me guess... Emo?

I may be wrong tho.

EDIT: took a listen anyway.

First file: Absolutely horrendous. If you're going to call yourself a professional live sound "dude", i wouldn't show that to ANYONE. Music wasn't all that bad as a band... just not my style of music which is perfectly fine. But man... if you're gonna go into sound, at least learn some gain structure. The mic closeness had nothing to do with the bass distorting 98.5% of the time

Second file: Much better, but not close enough. It sounds to me, when talkin about imaging, it sounds as tho the drums are in the room 20 feet away with the door closed as if it was someone practicing in a practice room. The bass is boomy. Heres my rendition of the bass. BOOOWWWWW- OW OW OW WAH WAH WAH. Bass sould be BUMMMM. That is the bass players fault. Guitar sounded good during intro, but whered it go after that? I hear cymbals and a howling walrus chasing some guy with a microphone in his hand.

Oh yeah, since I'm sure PP will probably still come to check out replies.......for the record, you probably got banned because of the fact that just about every single post of yours had a ton of ********** in it and [snipped] half the time.

One post of yours was simply " ****, ****ing, **** " I believe in which even apokalipse asked what the point of that was and I've got to agree.

Although I always like to frequently toss in a "heck" or "dang" and things like that, it's not that hard to do without it muchless the crap you're obviously wanting to type.

Aww you guys are mean, lol.

But you are right about the quality, lol. I bet I could get a better recording with my laptops built-in microphone and playing live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom