lol...anyone know a forum where....

Status
Not open for further replies.

diabloII

Fully Optimized
there's smartass nerds and people who graduated with PH.d's and that kinda of stuff whom i can talk to? lol...

cuz i really can't focus on anything i do at school at all, it's like i don't give a crap about it anymore...i mean i get straight A's and i scored a 780 or 790 on my last PSAT on math (out of 800 in case you never graduated high scool :D)...i'm not stupid, but i j ust can't focus :\

aaand my parents already know about this..so no point in talking to them anyways (i'm asian , and asian parents are really hard to talk to..)

diabloII said:
there's smartass nerds and people who graduated with PH.d's and that kinda of stuff whom i can talk to? lol...

cuz i really can't focus on anything i do at school at all, it's like i don't give a crap about it anymore...i mean i get straight A's and i scored a 780 or 790 on my last PSAT on math (out of 800 in case you never graduated high scool :D)...i'm not stupid, but i j ust can't focus :\

aaand my parents already know about this..so no point in talking to them anyways (i'm asian , and asian parents are really hard to talk to..)

Hahaha, that sounds like me...I sit in class and think about stuff that has absolutley no relation to school. :confused:

780 on a PSAT? I though it was percentile based scores, I know I did crap on mine because it was so friggin early in the morning. So, I am taking the ACT for college, not the dumb SAT (which now has an essay :mad: ).

My grades aren't straight A, but my cumulative GPA is high enough (over 3.0).

same here with my state exams,i did not pay attention in class I just slept. now try talk to jamaican parents that expects me to do so much better.

Lol, I didn't do shit homework in my Science class but kept getting 95%+ on my tests and owned the Final with a 98%. Still got a C in the class cuz of the homework -_- Go figure...

diabloII said:

Come over here, I am very smart and same goes for my school.

We are the Country's only work at your own pace school.

I get good grades, just takes me longer to get them :beard:

macdude425 said:
Yep, used to be like that, until my 4.0 GPA was in jeopardy and my parents threatened to pull my computer and stereo. My grades went waaaaaaaay up after that.

haha

Come over here, I am very smart and same goes for my school.

We are the Country's only work at your own pace school.

I get good grades, just takes me longer to get them

i used to live in canada for like 4-5 years or so (2nd grade to 5th) and i like their education system much better than ours

oh btw, i lived in Vancouver for anyone that cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom