lol AHHAHAHAH IM SCREEWWEEEDD!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all knew i7 is overpriced... I'd say wait

or Say f-you to Nehalem and buy a Yorky + P45 or X48

Mak is this why there is toung marks all over my yoghurt in the fridge? and the Microwave as it happens.
Yeah you need to clean your microwave more often. I got some chucks stuck in my teeth. I didnt like it...
You know... you don't have to lick the mold... :p.

I was told i had to get it clean by Trotter. It was my punishment...wont say for what...:cool:

I think i7 looks like it's going to be impressive I tend to judge such things after a week or so of being in use when I can see some real world results from overclockers and people who measure performance.

I am thinking that although AMD has been lagging for a while now they will eventually pull something magic out of there bum hole soon, I have owned a number of processors from both companys and to be honest I have been satisfied with every one I do not know if this is a result of me not being into performance hardware (although I do buy it just for the stabillity and addmittedly cool factor) and being more into software and unusal hardware (thats a blanket the covers server hardware). I would consider buying a core i7 for a serious server build before I consider one for a personal workstation as that is the performace that matters to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom