lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could only watch 2:05 of that crap.

It's like a bunch of Middle Eastern Dudes, got together with a green screen and a camera... Smoked some hashish on the hookah for about an hour and someone on black tar herion mixed the footage they filmed with some budget background clips...

No wonder they are killing each other in the Middle East...

Well that's four minutes of my life that I'll never get back...ever. Lol. BTW I think it was only one guy.

That's "Tunak Tunak Tan" - it's actually a love song, believe it or not...

That's a big thing at parties in my dormroom - we all get trashed then dance that miraculous dance to the song.

Dahler Mendi!!!!!!

I have a freind who thinks that he is a GOD! He can do the entire dance and knows all the words to that song. not only that, but his ipod is filled to the max (2GB) of nothing but Punjabi (music like this)

Dahler Mendi is the equivalent of Green Day in India. Everyone knows who he is and he is apparently a smash hit in the of Punjabi entertainment world.

That's "Tunak Tunak Tan" - it's actually a love song, believe it or not...
Actually I can believe it because I liked it too lol. I remember a friend showed me this like 6 years ago. Can't believe you found this video again lol

wow, that is awful........at first i was like......this is a gag right......then it turns out to be a music video.......wow.......that is ridiculous.......a love song? man that was.....quite.....alluring? lol, yeah thats quite the sex symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom