Living at your work place

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think you should give it a shot. Just sit down with your boss and go over your guidelines of the arrangement and ask him for his. If you can both arrive on a mutual agreement, write up a "lease agreement" and sign it. make a copy for yourself and give him one.

If he offers this situation to you, they he must trust you. Take a chance... you only live once... Your parents will take you back if something goes wrong... LOL trust me i know...

Go for it dude.

Deimos said:
thats a nice setup, but no excuses if your late, lol.
Some thing I am not going to miss.
I am sick and tired of how my farther will spend up to the last possible moment looking of eBAY before moving on to work.
This affects me as normally grab a lift with him to the trainstation.
Shumway said:
Yep and he can't call in saying he's sick either :p
Not like I call in sick much i the first place.
HAVOC2k5 said:
I think you should give it a shot. Just sit down with your boss and go over your guidelines of the arrangement and ask him for his. If you can both arrive on a mutual agreement, write up a "lease agreement" and sign it. make a copy for yourself and give him one.

If he offers this situation to you, they he must trust you. Take a chance... you only live once... Your parents will take you back if something goes wrong... LOL trust me i know...

Go for it dude.
I will be. And I will be making sure that there is some formal contract between us.

Like I can respect his wishes for me not to have another person living there with me. However I told him that i would like to have freinds come over from time to time.

Also, if it's my day RDO, I don't want to be disturbed unless it's an some thing the really does require my attension.

My parents will let me move back in if things don't work out. However I think I am really going to concentrate on getting rid of the stuff that I don't need. Like I know that I will be selling a leather lounge and a stereo system before I move out.

I spoke with my mum about it this evening, and she's all cool for it. I was about to talk to my farther. However he was tanked again.

How old are you HARPER? IF you don't mind me asking?

YEAH, DJ-CHRIS the only time I call in sick to work is if I have a dreadful, "Stomach / Intestinal Flu". There is nothing that will get me out of the house if i have one of those.

I will be 29 this year.
And in my current position, i am a operation manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom