Liver Transplant Needed! (Please Help!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMo224 said:
Out of curosity....

Frankie, what is Shari Kurzrok to you? Do you know each other?

How do you think posting this will help her situation? Since a liver transplant requires a donor, and the donor must be dead, how can we actually help?

Dave :D

You dont need to be dead for a liver transplant. Just FYI....

Um.. I am not a biology major.. But if I remember correctly each human only has ONE liver.. Unlike lungs and kidneys.. So if u donate urs, u won't have one.

Thus I would imagine Dave's statement is fairly accurate.

I have type A, but. I drink too much alcohol, so my liver is probably not in it's best condition. Uhm. And I don't want to die yet.

I hope you will find a donor.

(Maybe you can use a pig's liver?)

i heard something about the liver is the only organ that can regrow so people can donate part of your liver and it can grow back over time. But i spose in this case, it wouldnt have enough time to grow.

uzi9mm said:
You dont need to be dead for a liver transplant. Just FYI....
Do some more research on that.
Originally posted by DMo224
Frankie, what is Shari Kurzrok to you? Do you know each other?

How do you think posting this will help her situation? Since a liver transplant requires a donor, and the donor must be dead, how can we actually help?
That's complaining and rude? Mine was only meant as a question for clarification.

Though I forgot to say it, I do hope they find a liver (and that's not wishing bad luck on the donor).

Dave :D

Hello, uhh, could we have your liver?
liver.jpg

I got type O blood myself, but yeaaaah....these kinds of posts and declarations to save people just make me suspicious really....even though I suppose you guys were saying it was all over google news or something like that.

Oh well, guess I'm a cold hearted beotch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom