A little pricey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you think he redid the words in Paint/PS because he wrote on a piece of paper and it didn't turn out good in the picture?

His name on that red piece of paper looks photoshopped, but the rest isn't.

And what's a "pony paystation three?"

money

It says the highest bid is 5000 dollars on ebay. If he sold them for that he got screwed.
If he was smart he would have put a limit on how cheap they could be sold for.
But for someone that dumb to put that high of a price, he probably put the minimum limit 2000 or something.

Well, the funny thing is this.

This whole... PS3 craze going on right now, will be all over after 2006.
With-in the Q1 of 2007, you'll have a PS3 in every shop you walk into.
And the price will drop from $650 to at least $600 or lower. There are rumors circulating that sony will ship 100,000 units a day from - November 21 - December 21... Sometime with-in that time frame.

See, Sony needs to make up ground right now after taking a 1.8 billion dollar bath on their notebook batteries. Plus, if they don't get those PS3's pumped out soon, Nintendo's Wii will take over a good percentage of their market. And Sony doesn't want that to happen.

So you'll probably see guys like that... taking a huge hit on 5 PS3's plus various games that he just can't sell.

hickfarm said:
People can be so racist sometimes.:p

lol, the first thing I thought was he stole it. I work at a restaurant and it's a relatively fair stereotype that they don't tip / walk out on the bill. In all fairness, some are very very nice though.

i was kidding about being racist....
happysad.gif

bum, however..
ugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom