A little neat thing I once did for my class...

Zekester2097

In Runtime
OK, In my 8th grade study hall class, there was an old PC (ran WinXP) fully working, not setup, in the back corner. I asked the teacher why it wasn't setup, she said something like The IT guys haven't set it up yet. I was able to convince her that I can hook it up for her, since the IT guys are obviously taking their time... I found the closest outlets, shifted the setup towards it so it would reach. I hooked everythin up. Tested it, then most of the class would be playin flash games on it n stuff.... Until the IT guys brought in another PC, which didn't make any sense, because that WinXP one worked seemingly perfectly, It even had the school policies setup to where students couldn't tamper with the settings and stuff... The IT guys had to find a USB keyboard, because the newer PC didn't have the PS/2 ports on it... Yeah.... that was 3 months after the old one was up n running, when they got the replacement one... Either way, I kinda felt appreciated, since nobody was really bored out of their mind during study hall...including me..

OK, In my 8th grade study hall class, there was an old PC (ran WinXP) fully working, not setup, in the back corner. I asked the teacher why it wasn't setup, she said something like The IT guys haven't set it up yet. I was able to convince her that I can hook it up for her, since the IT guys are obviously taking their time... I found the closest outlets, shifted the setup towards it so it would reach. I hooked everythin up. Tested it, then most of the class would be playin flash games on it n stuff.... Until the IT guys brought in another PC, which didn't make any sense, because that WinXP one worked seemingly perfectly, It even had the school policies setup to where students couldn't tamper with the settings and stuff... The IT guys had to find a USB keyboard, because the newer PC didn't have the PS/2 ports on it... Yeah.... that was 3 months after the old one was up n running, when they got the replacement one... Either way, I kinda felt appreciated, since nobody was really bored out of their mind during study hall...including me..

I'm not trying too offend or upset you but you really need to punctuate and use grammar and formatting in your posts. Seriously I'm not having a go at you but I just struggled to read that with the amount of spelling errors in it .

Any how.

I remember when I was in Hi School. We didn't even have mobile phones back then. I think I was one of the first to have one. Kinda made all the other kids fell left out. Even then they were Nokia Bricks when Mobile phones started becoming really mainstream.

Also I honestly wish I had of took something like Electronics instead of Design and Tech back then. Man that was a long time ago Hi School. :p

Last edited:
I'm not trying too offend or upset you but you really need to punctuate and use grammar and formatting in your posts. Seriously I'm not having a go at you but I just struggled to read that with the amount of spelling errors in it .

Any how.

I remember when I was in Hi School. We didn't even have mobile phones back then. I think I was one of the first to have one. Kinda made all the other kids fell left out. Even then they were Nokia Bricks when Mobile phones started becoming really mainstream.

Also I honestly wish I had of took something like Electronics instead of Design and Tech back then. Man that was a long time ago Hi School. :p

That's hilarious Spud. I have the same problem reading your posts. How many grammar and punctuation errors can you find in your own post?

Lol, me and my friend always mess around with the school computers. We once found out the admin password and deleted many things off the school drive and another time we made a script that filled the same drive to the max (which was 500gb - for a whole school!) :FuuThat:

Any how.

That's hilarious Spud. I have the same problem reading your posts. How many grammar and punctuation errors can you find in your own post?

I lol'd :lol: Thought the same thing, strollin

Any how.

Best case of the pot calling the kettle black in the history of these forums lmao

In middle school I was experimenting with networking commands on msdos... long story short i found a list of shares and saw a computer with a hostname of a teacher no one liked. While experimenting with the network messaging commands, which never before successfully worked, i jokingly typed "F**K YOU MRS. TEACHER"... and it sent... to every computer on the network....
enhanced-buzz-4511-1251150435-19.jpg

They were going to kick me out 10 days until I told them I wanted to apologize to the teacher for it, then they cut it back to 5-days in-school. lmfao, i'm an idiot.

Last edited:
There were no computer courses until I was a senior. The first semester was the history of the computer and the theoreticals of how it works [yep, sooooo damn exciting]. Second semester was actually getting to mess with computers, but all that were out at the time were Apple II's and IIe's (we're talking 1985-86, way before Windows). I would crank out my programs in a few minutes then help the teacher with her homework as she was a typing teacher taking computer courses at the local community college so she could supposedly teach us. She was still clueless at the end of the school year. I think they ought to have paid me for teaching the class...

Back
Top Bottom