Little guy, BIG WEIGHTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
i weight 185, and bench around 140, god someone who weighs 10lbs less than me can bench 5 times what i can. although m not a body builder, im a lazy mofo.

58 kilos, can bench 140 kilos. I don't have a pound scale at my house...
so about 125-135? benching 250-300? am i right?

Warez Monster said:
Im 195lbs and benching 415lbs, Ive got a waaaaayyyysss to go :)

Double your weight huh? Sooooo are you a midget or are those bowflex pounds? Pretty high weight for 195 pound person, how often do you work out, what do you consume, legit or roids? Is this part of a routine, or only bench?

I'm seen similar things to that. Basicly that person has some odd muscle structure, which allows him to lift that much weight without massive bulk

No I'm not a midget and no its not bowflex pounds. I'm 6'1", workout 4 to 6 days a week, drink protein shakes for breakfast and lunch, 4 boneless, skinless chicken breats for dinner on the grill, Im legit, just the protein shakes and vitamins, I do all the exercises but flat bench is my main concentration. I have no odd muscle structure either. My buddy is 170-175 and benches 460lbs.

So I take it your a non-believer?

Dang warez, you seriously putting up 415 raw? I quit at 350, I was also about 270 at the time so it not the same strength to weight ratio you had going. Decided I didn't much like bench since then and haven't been pushing the powerlifting much. I did pull 455 this week . so that was okay.
keep up the good work.

I wouldn't really use the term non-believer, skeptic might be a little too strong as well. Just thatÂ’s a lot of weight to be pushing considering your body weight and your friends for that matter. I'm not saying itÂ’s impossible, just improbable. If your post count was like mine I'd have no doubts, but 15k posts in less then 2 years kind of looks like you have more time on the computer then the weights. Perhaps you don't have to work, and not many family obligations, I don't really know. Not trying to offend, just being truthful

I'm 220 and probably max out at 200, I workout by myself so I can never get an exact number. Lightest I've ever weighed is 165, and that was just skin and bone. I'm 6'4" and have a fairly large body structure. I can't really afford to eat enough, so my diet is holding me back. Don't have the time right now either.

BTW the odd muscle structure I was writing about was something to do with the muscles density, how tightly wrapped the muscle was, or something like that, it was not some freak show type of thing. ItÂ’s not like you wouldÂ’ve known it by looking at him.

Ohh hey was there an actual video there? All I got was audio with a blank video and a video advertizement.

yes there is a video therem the ad is only 15 seconds maybe then the video comes on

Well i'd invite yo if you lived by me to show you

I work and post, come home and post, weekend and post, etc etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom