Linkin Park fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just saying the lyric sounds emo

When hybrid theory came out emo as a genre really wasn't around in the mainstream yet.

It annoys me how everyone assumes a band is emo jut because the lyrics aren't necessarily upbeat. I personally hate emo and all it represents, and I know LP is not emo. Technically speaking they are nu metal, but most people just say they are alternative rock.

^^^^
when hybrid theory came out the emo kids were still goth. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

lol. oh my goodness.
dude, my einstein emo rocks. i just cant stop laughing at it.
hey preacher rock on man i know youre a metal freak. like dead horse slayer iron maiden megadeth metal ah yay ayay! keep it alive bro.
lemme tell ya kids that if you were emo and at the live in texas concert you got your *** beat cos i am an old man and i was like, "i'm going to die because this music is so heavy". trust me. LP is not emo.

lol I guess its just me then

nah, i consider alot of the bands out there emo due to their lyrics.. they all just keep making songs about their sorrows and how someone betrayed them and blah blah always with the same ****. And it saddens me how drastically this genera of music has affected our fellow man..

girls-emo-haircut.jpg

1.jpg

Im sure you've all seen your share of linkin park fans and its more then fair to catogarize these beings as emo amrite?!?!

Ive banged my fare share of cute emo girls in suburbia (cant argue with fish nets) but ill never figure out the demented perspective of the male..:confused:

Every time I think of Linkin Park, I think of Dragon Ball Z music videos on YouTube.

I mean, I have a certain degree of respect for DBZ as a childhood thing, but those videos are terrible.

nah, i consider alot of the bands out there emo due to their lyrics.. they all just keep making songs about their sorrows and how someone betrayed them and blah blah always with the same ****

by that definition hank williams would be considered emo...? or b.b. king? or multitudes of other songwriters that were around a loooooong time before the stupid emo fad...
lol what you say "they" are writing their songs about, songs have been written about since songs have been written.

just because some of a band's listeners have dumb haircuts, wear lots of eye makeup, are really skinny or really fat and tend to whine a lot doesn't make the band a definition of that lifestyle.
certainly not a band with such a large fan base. i know cowboys/rednecks that listen to led zeppelin, that doesn't make led zeppelin cowboys.
and "they suck" is relative to what someone likes or dislikes, i suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom