Linkin Park fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
LP is not my thang, that's for sure. Different strokes and all that.

Enjoy the concert.

lol emo vdogg...linkin park is (or was anyway) about as emo as KISS. but, IMO...fallout boy, maroon 5, good charlotte, those guys should just kill themselves and get it over with.
i have the LP "live in texas" dvd and i was at that show.
pretty good concert all in all. the dvd is very good. better than the first TOOL show i went to (crappy sound mix). not as good as the next TOOL shows i went to.
one of their best songs i think is "figure 09" off meteora. their latest album is a bit of a disappointment, they are leaning to far to the pop-modest-mouse-mainstream-leave-the-heavy-guitar-riffs-out-for-the-keyboard side for my taste.
hybrid theory and meteora friggin ROCK and if you think that those albums are weak then you need some help.

lol emo vdogg...linkin park is (or was anyway) about as emo as KISS. but, IMO...fallout boy, maroon 5, good charlotte, those guys should just kill themselves and get it over with.
i have the LP "live in texas" dvd and i was at that show.
pretty good concert all in all. the dvd is very good. better than the first TOOL show i went to (crappy sound mix). not as good as the next TOOL shows i went to.
one of their best songs i think is "figure 09" off meteora. their latest album is a bit of a disappointment, they are leaning to far to the pop-modest-mouse-mainstream-leave-the-heavy-guitar-riffs-out-for-the-keyboard side for my taste.
hybrid theory and meteora friggin ROCK and if you think that those albums are weak then you need some help.

I'm just saying the lyric sounds emo

EmoSquared.jpg

LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom