life is full of lulz

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) my lower back is extremely painful and i'm very limited in my mobility and flexibility. the only thing that helps for more than a few minutes (stretches are only a temporary fix) is Vicodin. but I don't want to keep taking it because it keeps me in a haze at work and I don't want to get dependent on it. doctor offered no help or insight for my problem.

See a chiropractor. Been seeing one after that car accident that i was in last year. Since then, we have also been working on some of the other problems that i have been having in regards to my back.

in rescent weeks (before moving), my back and neck has been feeling great.

The only part that you need to worry about is when they grab you by the neck and tell you to "relax". The first few time (or with a chiropractor you have not used before) is a little hard to relax. However after a while, it's no problem. And it really feels good after he cracks your neck.

it's funny how life's ups and downs can be so extreme and swing to the other side so quickly. have you noticed? dare to share?

Yup. All the time.

the thing I tell myself to get through is this "Beyond All Dark Clouds, There Is A Blue Sky"

I love you Molsen.

:)
cuddle.gif

Sorry to hear of the issues mate. Truly is bad.

Sadly it finally has turned around for me. After almost 2 years i am finally getting some good luck. I just hate to see it at the expense of others.

Guess the world is about balance. One of us starts to get good luck and someone else gets bad...cant just have it be even now can we...

Life suck's at times but what ever dosen't kill us makes us stronger i guess

Its just a slump that will hopefully fade for you soon molsen ;)

That-that-that that don't kill me, can only make me stronger.
Daft Punk and Kanye lead the way?

Feel sorry for you folks :)

Doesn't exactly inspire me with courage for when I leave my parents tho :p And I need to start looking for a saturday job after the summer.

Edit: In retrospect a smilie face doesn't quite work there. Oh well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom