Life expectancy decreasing ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a demografix, I can at least speak for myself; I am 33, high blood pressure and about 20 pounds more than I like, I expect to live till 50 at the least; some of the health issues are due to fast food, drinking, smoking, I gave up smoking and fast food. I can only regulate drinking.

As far as obiesity, it is concerning, so is psoriasis, poor vission, athsma.
For the most part you can fight being over wieght and by default stem blood pessure. I bellive the later can be environmental.

Just wondering, with the childhood obesity on the rise, and the diets of my generation across america and the UK, wether life expectancy is decreasing ?

No, just reading your posts just drives peoples closer and closer to the verge of suicide.

here, ill give u my opinion on life expectancy.

It is definitely decreasing, but very slowly. I say this for several good reasons:

*smoking leads to lung cancer, awful breath, n DOES NOT MAKE U LOOK COOL!
*drinking alcohol beverages reduces brains cells, lowering IQs, hardens the liver, destroys the brain everytime alcohol is drank.
*not everyone is safe on having safe sex to prevent the spread of AIDS, STD, HIV+, etc.
*with anyone doing this things it will pass on to their offspring causing deformancy, lower IQ, n possibly early deaths.
*obesity is easily avoidable, if u can catch ur eating habit or someone elses eating habit n just stick with healthy. Works for me.

feel free to flame me because this is what i think all the "bad" people do in this world n IMO this world is a dangerous place to live in. I'm not going to go any further with personal info.

here, ill give u my opinion on life expectancy.

It is definitely decreasing, but very slowly. I say this for several good reasons:

*smoking leads to lung cancer, awful breath, n DOES NOT MAKE U LOOK COOL!
*drinking alcohol beverages reduces brains cells, lowering IQs, hardens the liver, destroys the brain everytime alcohol is drank.
*not everyone is safe on having safe sex to prevent the spread of AIDS, STD, HIV+, etc.
*with anyone doing this things it will pass on to their offspring causing deformancy, lower IQ, n possibly early deaths.
*obesity is easily avoidable, if u can catch ur eating habit or someone elses eating habit n just stick with healthy. Works for me.

feel free to flame me because this is what i think all the "bad" people do in this world n IMO this world is a dangerous place to live in. I'm not going to go any further with personal info.

lol people have been smoking and drinking for CENTURIES. and wtf is deformancy.

ignoring your tragically flawed logic and misinformation....so you have speculation, but do you have proof that life expectancy is really falling? you can't just run your mouth about stuff you don't know, using words that don't exist, then come up with some bullcrap conclusion like "life expec. it decreasing, but slowly."

hey i can pull stuff out of my butt too.

lol people have been smoking and drinking for CENTURIES. and wtf is deformancy.

ignoring your tragically flawed logic and misinformation....so you have speculation, but do you have proof that life expectancy is really falling? you can't just run your mouth about stuff you don't know, using words that don't exist, then come up with some bullcrap conclusion like "life expec. it decreasing, but slowly."

hey i can pull stuff out of my butt too.

Heh, maybe you should go to visit Russia and see that alcohol really ruins lives ;)

Heh, maybe you should go to visit Russia and see that alcohol really ruins lives ;)
lol...:rolleyes: i know this. and it has been ruining lives for centuries, in fact. so tell me, how does this contribute to a decreasing life expectancy as you claim? since before the invention of modern health care, people have been drinking drinking drinking. if anything, life expectancy has INCREASED for the drunks in the last half a century.

err ya, im just stating what my thoughts r about drinking, n i have no proof either. It's the way i think about it is all.

BUT however, i am right that drinking does harden or liver WHICH IS BAD n kills brain cells WHICH IS BAD TOO.

so yes i am pulling things out of my butt.

hsugh.gif

lol...:rolleyes: i know this. and it has been ruining lives for centuries, in fact. so tell me, how does this contribute to a decreasing life expectancy as you claim? since before the invention of modern health care, people have been drinking drinking drinking. if anything, life expectancy has INCREASED for the drunks in the last half a century.

But wouldn't they live longer if they were not drinking?

Liver problems are only for the hardest drunkards, I admit that.
And there are never enough braincells destroyed so that it would kill a person.

However, you forget that many die in car accidents because of driving drunk, or been hit by a drunk driver.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom