Lies About 9/11?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OIDanTheManIO said:
What do bike messengers do?

-Dan The Man

deliver packages, kinda like a taxi driver for packages, only im on a bicycle and carry stuff on my back

I do all sorts of things really, court filings,title searches, basic deliveries, legal research, food deliveries sometimes, ive got a pretty varied clientele

K we'll all forget about that last one.

----------------------------------------------------
More evidence proving they did it or knew about it.
With the cameras in the Service station they said they were there within minutes for them to get there within minutes they would have had to known about it before hand.

qiranworms said:
You have to consider the area and how the pressure is being distributed around such.

Sure...the wind may have more total pressure, but that pressure is spread around a much larger area. So the pressure per square meter or what not becomes less. When you take a significant amount of force (the plane), even if it's less then the building gets total from wind), and put it in a relatively small point of the building, the amount of pressure per square meter is much greater. Think of it like a heavy person lying down on a bed of needles versus a slightly lighter person lying down on a single needle.

I know, but according to those in the building, in barely even shook when the plane hit, it swayed much more on windy days.According to the structural engineers Ive read articles from and those that work for my architectural clients those towers were about as strong as can be built, a plane hitting em was nothing.Even some of the firemen that lived thru that mess have mentioned the sounds of what possibly could have been explosives going off.They way all 7 buildings collapsed just doesnt add up.Buidling 7 for example although steel wasnt a tube type structure like the towers, I can see it just collapsing into a pile, the towers on the otherhand not likely, too many coincidences to believe in my eyes.The airplane strikes were different, one was centered, one wasnt.You couldnt ask for a better demolition job on the whole site if you paid for it, 7 huge multistory buidlings dropped into a nice neat pile?Not only that but staggered time wise.What many seem to discount about the fuel as well is much of it wasnt going to stay at the point of impact, most of it would have drained down to the basement thru the elevator shafts and whatnot, ending in the basment, which turned out to indeed be the case,alot of it poured out of the elevator shafts into the lobby which is why the rubble smoldered and burned for weeks.

I just checked out a video from the library friday that has inside the towers footage taken by firemen and others minutes after the incident occurred, it isnt pretty.Elevators dropped 80 floors crashing into the lobby, the sounds of people jumping and landing on the bottom floor roof and area surrounding the base of the towers.Fuel pouring out of the elevator shafts, debris everywhere, mass confusion.Horrible tragedy to say the least.

Anyway, supposing it is the way the "official story" says it is, still NOBODY has a credible explanation as to why the investigation was never properly done, that breaks a whole bunch of laws at ALL levels, that combined with the whole general nature of the event raises a red flag in my eyes.

horndude said:
I know, but according to those in the building, in barely even shook when the plane hit, it swayed much more on windy days.

Yes but the combind force of the plane and the wind could of taken it down then take it to fact that the gaping hole weakens the structure of the building even more.

horndude said:
couldnt ask for a better demolition job on the whole site if you paid for it

Exactly what i was thinking.

Sure, and more than likely a large section of the buidling(either of them) would have fallen over like a tree into the buidlings adjacent to them, instead they fell straight down into nice neat piles, the odds arent likely.If youve ever seen what happened with the bombing in the parking garage before 9/11 you'd notice some interesting things about those towers.Still, none of this explains the nature of the whole thing taken as a whole, buiding 7 still collapsed the same way depsite different construction methods, totally out of character for a buidling of that sort, and it wasnt hit with anything, cept falling debris and the fires in it were quite small and isolated.

Anought C4 in each of the corners of the Towers could of brought it down like it did. But a plane like u said would have brought it down like a falling tree.

Yep thats my take on it.ve watched documentaries on its construction and its destruction, it was built as a tube, it would stand without any flooring, even the flooring giving way and pancaking into the basement and it would still stand thereIt had if I recall 116 columns outside, and 47 inside, tapered from bottom to top, and buttressed all the way around at each floor, it would take days to heat that much steel up to make it break and give way.Unless of course the tseel was substandard and someone's hiding something, but then again, the first bombing proved the integrity of the design, 4 sub basement floors were destroyed yet the outside tube structure stayed sound, pretty amazing.

Yeah for it to allcome down anyway as quick as it did come down the damage would of had to been done to the bottom of the tower.

TheMajor said:
9/11 is all fake ... "Order Out of Chaos" "Total Awareness" "To Impose Basic Beliefs" that's all i have to say about this.

I guess you have to be American to realize this. Thousands died on that day, and for you to say that is like slapping us in the face. Seriously.

Now, the video IMO is a bunch of anti-Bush peolpe trying to shift the power of elections (which obviously didnt work), and it's total bull. First off the Pentagon was designed so that it could take strong hits, the plane disintegrated thats why there is no evidence of it.

Also what kind of sense does it make to say that we attacked OURSELVES! HUH? ???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
?????????????????????

Yes we attacked ourselves because we wanted to go on a war path so says some French author but Bush is in the market for being made fun of and unfortunatley some stupid people have to do this by taking real events in which people lost their life or loved ones to make fun of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom