License, where to go?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drive to a party or something. I don't know--I didn't drive anywhere special after getting my license. I believe the very first place I drove entirely solo was work, in fact. Might not be a bad idea to just run out and get a burger or something. Tilt the seats back, tune the radio to your own station, etc. Give you that sense of satisfaction and the opportunity to "own" the car for the first time or whatever.

yeah.. now I just need to convince my parents to let me drive up to VT next weekend for a huge *** party. My brothers club (snowboard club) is throwing a huge party, they stole a Rail or two, and they are holding a contest for best grinds. 25kegs. :D He wants me to come up, but my Dad is skeptical... not about the party either, about me driving 4 hours on 81..

25kegs and snowboarding is a perfect party. Enough said.

yeah, basically. But I probably cant go... :( I really want to, **** sweet party. I just wish... I guess I will probably have more chances like this, but still.

Go pick up Norcent. I'm sure you can find some hot babes with him in there with you as your wingman.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom