Let's talk hobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kinky......

Your a odd Bird arnt you Harper :p

In the US, I meant. :lol:

Well Jedward are just little ****'s, Some guy at a airport down south saw them in the line, smiled an thanked his deity of choice because that man GAVE THEM A CAVITY SEARCH! I applaud that man and his efforts, now all I need to do is invent a time machine, travel back to 1914 and punch Gavrilo Princip so hard in the meat vegetables his children and great grand children walk hunched over and even then I would have only done 1/10th of what that man did for the world with Jedward and two fingers.

I remember the Card insanity, first time around one thing that sticks in my mind was coming home turning on the TV and hearing about a kid stabbed over a Silver Mewtwo card, infact here is the story.

That was one fad that really took off, I suppose it was the new millennium hysteria that took hold back then some of the weirdest stuff was popular back in the day, god you know your old when you can say that.

Silver? Never heard of it, or it is new and it happened recently. Pokemon is actually still quite popular but it stayed with the young crowd. I've been noticing how many more of my friends started picking it up when I was saying how badly I wanted Black with the Pokemon Black DSi.

I think they get called Foil or Hologram cards too, I still call them silvers back from the WWF sticker books when I was a kid, ah Bret The Hitman Heart, I had hist whole set to trade at one point shame really as I didn't like him that much but sods law I got all his cards and hardly any one wanted to trade.

My Hobbies:

My Phone, my Tablet, My PC, Beta Testing new software, raising my kid to be a geek and working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom