Lets see those fireworks stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are those inside the back of the clock, quarters, nickels, dimes n pennies ? I guess you are planning to get some "bank" for the buck :p

I didn't buy any this year. I normally do, but this year cash is tight.

Anyway, I FAILED really bad. I didn't realize that my video camera wasn't on the charger since the last time I used it and yea... Couldn't bring my camera to the beach this year. Which really, really, sucks because this year was INSANE at the beach. From 8:30pm to about 12:00 midnight it was like a freakin war zone where I live. It seems that a lot of people had plenty of money for fireworks this year because there were more than I can ever remember in my 33 years living here.

It seemed like every 100 yards or so was a HUGE display. Right across from where I live there are 2 very rich families. Every year they have huge parties and actually both have professional displays. The funny thing is they actually duel every year. They are friends yet they try to out do the other. THis year was insane.

I had to actually close all the windows in my apartment because the smell of gun powder was so strong it was making us sick. It was a clear night outside, yet walking back to the apartment was like walking through LUNG BURNING fog.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom