Lets see those fireworks stashes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
South jersey is lamesauce, No fireworks here. Ocean city's fireworks are usually bad. I forget if AC is even having them or not. Everyone down here usually goes over to Delaware or one of those places to get fireworks.

For some reason they do not sell 4th of July Fireworks in Sweden. :(

But, for New Years you can basically get whatever you want.
I mean anything.
That night everyone has their own fireworks show and it is crazy. explotions in the air everywhere.

Next year I am buying a bunch and having my own 4th of July fireworks show to confuse the Swedes.

I win.

a5e9g.jpg

BTW - Oldskool , Me and b1gapl are the biggest DT fans here , well b1g isnt here anymore. Anyways id be glad to talk metal with ya ;)

I may pick up a few small things, but I live in an apartment complex...dunno how this will turn out.

I win.

a5e9g.jpg

BTW - Oldskool , Me and b1gapl are the biggest DT fans here , well b1g isnt here anymore. Anyways id be glad to talk metal with ya ;)

Sure ! Sounds good. Include me as biggest DT fan along with yourself. Yeah, we can talk metal. :D

And, where in the **** did you get that ammo dump ?!? I know youre in Israel, but wtf ?

I used to work for a fireworks company on holidays ;)

BTW , PM me a way to contact ya, ill be back later , thrash metal night at a local club.

Well you said wanted to see our stash right ?

Here you go, had a hard time last night at 2:30am trying to wire this **** thing!

time_bomb-v2.jpg

Happy 4th of july 2009!

Also I know I'm a little bit berserk today, so sue me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom