Let's Beat Nubius!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dave

Fully Optimized
First, my apologies to you, Nubius, for using your name to draw attention to this thread.

Secondly, do NOT talk about Nubius or any other member in this thread!

I have sent out warnings to members about talking about other members, or starting threads about other members. The Forum Leaders do NOT know if you're kidding with a friend, or it you're trying to start a flame war, or what your intent is. If you're kidding, someone comes along that is not kidding. If you're flaming, then you've broken the rules. Neither one ever has anything good come from it. It doesn't matter which it is, Tech-Forums is not the place for this nonsense.

So, do NOT start threads about other members, or nonsense threads about yourself. Someone is going to get offended, or not understand, and then it goes to far.

If you don't understand what I'm saying, then ask.

Dave :D

hahah nice title for the thread :p

i thought we actually got to beat nubius since admin posted it :(

jk :)

DMo224 said:
Secondly, do NOT talk about Nubius or any other member in this thread!

The first rule of Tech Forums is... you do not talk about Tech Forums!

"does this dress make me look baka?..."

It's about time....>_>

That was getting about as old as those "omg - My nu rig" threads... :rolleyes::cool:

DMo224 said:
First, my apologies to you, Nubius, for using your name to draw attention to this thread.

As did I in another thread and it was deleted. It was a fun loving thread about south park and my friend Nubius. But, Since the moderation of this Forum is that of a Girls Catholic Boarding School, it was somehow misinterpreted and deleted. I guess humor is no longer allowed in TF. Sad really...

DMO, I think that you should "Delete" the Whole OFF-TOPIC section. As 99.9% of the topics aren't "Computer Related".

Yeah, just get rid of Off Topic all together. If you can't find a place to put computer related threads in the 34 topics, then hey, it probably doesn't belong on TF huh?

Just a thought....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom