• ANYTHING not made by microsoft

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

*PyRo*

In Runtime
My dad was teling me bout his work (some IT thing) and he said it seemed like lots of the people that were the best at the computer used their left hand for the mouse. What about you guys is it something to do wit your brain or is my dads work just fked.

It may be interesting, or maybe just weird, but I have the mouse on the right at home and on the left at work. It just happened to be the best layout in the office.

I voted right since I'm right-handed.

Dave :D

I'm Kind of weird, When I'm writing\eating, I'm a lefty, but anything else, I'm a righty.

Emily said:
I'm a lefty but I have my mouse on my right for some reason.

Maybe because your weird? lol.. only joking.

I can use either hand for everything, including writing. My left hand is a bit sloppier though.

This ability makes me a dangerous man at the pool table. ;)

You should have a third option for ambidextrous. Because of what I was taught, I typically write right-handed, but there are a lot of things in which I use left for. I can use both hands for most situations excluding tennis and writing.

Oh...and Emily, the reason is probably because most computers have the mouse set up on the right side, and you became accustomed to using computers that way. I have a friend who is completely left handed in everything but mouse use, which he learned because mice are standardly set up that way.

Ambidextrous option added.

I'm right-handed, however, because I write too neatly with my right hand, I must always sign my name with my left.

Martin said:
Ambidextrous option added.

I'm right-handed, however, because I write too neatly with my right hand, I must always sign my name with my left.

Thanks

And isn't writing too neatly supposed to be a good thing? :laughing:

Guy said:

This ability makes me a dangerous man at the pool table. ;)
so ur a cheating man guy eh;) seeing as you cant switch hands on the table once you choose one:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom