"Leftover" footage

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
Well I have some "leftover" footage, and this movie should make this more of a trainwreck then it already is.... But anyways I was going to permanetly delete this footage from my HD, but I thought that it should see the light of day before it gets destroyed. Also the reason I am getting rid of this footage is to make room for the tutorials that I have planned :)

Just to remind everybody, this video was not intended to be good, I put this video together in 5 minutes, yeah thats right!! 5 minutes! It took me 10 minutes all together (editing, rendering, encoding, uploading)

http://media.putfile.com/random-comp

Warning: Video contains language that some may deem offensive. It would receive a PG-13 rating. Its not that bad, but you were warned.

WTF is right but , the last one with the hot water lol i didnt get it til that little sucker came out lol. As when i heard you say get out of here you little ***** i laughed :p

yes WTF is RIGHT, like i said, i scooped this footage from the bottom of the barrel of my hard drive. But at least you thought some of it was funny. I made it just to hear people say "WTF was that?" and also I felt that it would be a waste not to use footage that I already had.... that is the reason why I put the word "leftover" lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom