was the "leave u.s." thread deleted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
becasue it isnt appropirate for the tech forums... I learned my slesson, and now i understand what they want from this foreum, and i agree with them.

this is an open forum for tech, and tech related stuff..and thats it...

those types of posts lead to many a long thread of heated discussions, arguments and judgements..... there are many forums out there for that type of stuff... this one, apparently is not one of them....

so its techy stuff, and techy related stuff only, I'm ok with that... how about you?

Well ive said it once, and ill say it again - whats the point in having an off topic if we cant post things we want?

I understand the flame wats and tuff but if it doesnt happen then i dont see the big deal?

I agree, an Off-Topic section should be about almost anything. With the obvious exclusions of offending anyone.

well, the reason i put the post anyway was for people to read the article which had nothing to do about news. it was someone's opinion regarding US tactics against terrorism. right away, everybody had to jump on the "i don't read the news anymore" wagon and i doubt if anyone even cared to read the article. i didn't want a discussion. i just thought it'd be nice to open up people to other ideas in the world. sorry for trying to bring some diversity in here.....

I read it, and i found it interesting.... thanks.... and yeah, an open forum that isn't controlled gets outta hand....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom