Least favourite music

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nubius said:
What's with the "Go buy a CD or get Limewire" part?

If I wanted to get metallica I could. I just can no longer appreciate their music as much as I used to.

well why would you hate them just cause you cant get them from napster

................when did I EVER state that I didn't like them because I "cant get them from napster"

I said I hate him BECAUSE of the whole ordeal with napster. Metallica is the last band in the world who needed to complain about not getting money.

The magority of all Rap.
I still think there is a silent C in front of the R in that word.

Like I did not mind some of the stuff that was in the 80's and early 90's like MC Hammer and Run DMC, but since then (like a lot of music), it just sux now.

Oh.... I forgot to include HAPPY HARDCORE TECHNO MUSIC. I normally listen to a lot of techno. Mainly Trance, Progressive, Hardcore. But I can not stand Happy HardCore.

Comedy Bands like Weird Al and Dr. Demento. I can listen to there stuff once. But after that, I am not interest any more.

Nubius said:
................when did I EVER state that I didn't like them because I "cant get them from napster"

I said I hate him BECAUSE of the whole ordeal with napster. Metallica is the last band in the world who needed to complain about not getting money.

srry man, misunderstanding

ill give you the last part too

I normally listen to a lot of techno. Mainly Trance, Progressive, Hardcore. But I can not stand Happy HardCore
There's a difference? All sounds like the same mind numbing techno dribble to me. I don't see how some would seem 'happier' than others assuming that's why it's named 'happy hardcore' in the first place.

srry man, misunderstanding

ill give you the last part too
Yeah, I see how you read it now. You thought I literally meant "I cant listen to metallica" because I was physically unable to get it or something. I just meant I can't listen to them anymore because any time their music comes on I just dont like it. Hard to even appreciate their old stuff anymore.

I have some techno/trance/psycodelic stuff on my comp. Every once in awhile its nice to listen to and chill too. I dont think they are "the beethovens of today", that is too much.

Im getting really sick of RHCP, i have all their stuff on my comp and itunes plays it more than any other band i have and when i turn on the radio, they are playing. Just hearing them makes me want to kill someone. :mad:

Nubius said:
What's with the "Go buy a CD or get Limewire" part?

If I wanted to get metallica I could. I just can no longer appreciate their music as much as I used to.
DITTO.
Metallica last good album was BLACK.
Since then, they just sucked.

Tyler1989 said:
Rap I can't stand it, it rapes my ear.

God try being in the car with 5 other girls, listing to mr.booty or what ever on the way to the movies:rolleyes:

I swear I would have rather have tucked and rolled out the car.....:mad:

Every once in awhile its nice to listen to and chill too.
a few of crystal methods songs are the only ones like that, that I can chill to.

The anime Samurai Champloo has some GREAT music IMO though. It's basically rap beats without the rapping, HOWEVER, it's not the rap beats that you hear today. It's hard to explain. Has more of a chill and relaxing 'groove' feel to it.

Even if you dont like anime, or even if you hate rap, if you can appreciate some good relaxing chill beats then you'd like it.

http://realitylapse.com/music/samuraichamploo/mp3s.php

(I'd suggest having a great popup blocker and things like that)

Go there and try the song "Just Forget" under the fourth album listed "Samurai Champloo Music Records - Impression"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom