learned something new

Status
Not open for further replies.

Norcent

Banned
I've been getting a lot of pain lately going from my feet to my knees.
I found out it was my 1-2 year old pair of shoes. I got new shoes and just slipped them on and already i feel a huge difference. I am a size 13 though and getting bigger. I hope if one of you people are having the same problem and wondering what it is just try a new pair of shoes.

your welcome man. Just want you people to know this stuff incase something similar happens to you or your family.

I have a similar situation, but my feet are WIDE. I had to get steel-toe shoes for work (everyone who goes onto the main floor has to have steel-toes). Turns out the place we have to get them through only has one style that comes in a wide enough width (I hope), but they had to order them. Hopefully they will fit when they come in... the toe cap isn't wide enough for my foot and usually ends up rubbing my two outer toes.

A foot that is in pain makes your entire body hurt.

ya i had the same problem wearing my dress shoes in high school & i found out it was those shoes causing my pain . i have a problem called Aseptic Necrosis on my hip and it really hurts so now i get to wear black running shoes at my high school from a medical note i showed my VP :)

Man it's a problem that affects all tall people, I have never really had foot pain the worst problem I find is getting a pare to fit in the first place, for some reason in the UK if you are over size 12(UK) you can't find a pare to fit for love nor money so Dress shoes forget it I just stick to a good pare of Walking shoes or Combat boots.

Yeah my problem is i have to buy shoes that people make fun of cause its the only shoe that has wide enough in my size. I really hate it but what can i do about that... nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom