Latest Addition

Status
Not open for further replies.
far as I know the PS3 and GPU client WU's are still very low in points.
They simply do not compare to the point value of SMP WU's.

i know sux how they gimp they points for ps3 even tho it completes the WU's with much more frames quicke, i completed a 800,000 frame WU on the ps3 hile sleeping on the other hand it took nearly a week to complete a 50,000 frame WU on the PC

Thanks! After having 3 cats for years, I never thought I would have a dog, much less a Great Dane! But at least he's pure blood, and from a good stock, so he has manners even at this young age. Minds well, trains easy, and unlike the 2 legged kid, eats everything on his plate! LOL

I wish my dog would mind... lol quite a task keeping track of a 135lb yellow lab that has the brain power of a gold fish....

That is a good looking dog.

and if i increase the priority increase my folding speed?

don't increase the priority. it only effects processor scheduling, which means if you're trying to run something else at the same time the F@H thread will get priority and the other application/s will lag. if you leave it at the idle setting it will still use 100% of available cpu cycles without interfering with other software.

I think your been missing alot of information.

Our team number is 12864
Your user name will be exactly how it is shown on these forums.
And here is the website I use for F@H statistics.
Tech-Forums - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

Once my Q6600 gets rolling at max clock my PDD will be around 2,200 + points.
And unfortunatly KMan, if your really into the competitive side, you would need 5+ machines running the non SMP Client 24/7 to get around 1,500 or more PDD.

But we certainly apreciate the contribution..

Im talking to my school about it,300 PC's with Core 2's be okay ?

don't increase the priority. it only effects processor scheduling, which means if you're trying to run something else at the same time the F@H thread will get priority and the other application/s will lag. if you leave it at the idle setting it will still use 100% of available cpu cycles without interfering with other software.

So THATS why i lag on CoD4...:cool:

300 PC's on teh way :D

There crap little machines though... core 2 Duo E4300 or something like that :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom