Last Post Everrrrr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps a collection could be taken up to get Alien Ant Farm back onto the internet... I would go into absolute withdrawal, and we all would to! This post is a cry for help! Let's record a music video, the proceeds of which go to AlienAntFarm's internet access!! COME ON!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?

Ok... maybe not...

Sorry... just thought of how I'd feel without internet access...

Poor guy... my sympathies....

Maybe...

x-click-but6.gif

haha just kidding. I'd probably die too

ewomack said:
Perhaps a collection could be taken up to get Alien Ant Farm back onto the internet... I would go into absolute withdrawal, and we all would to! This post is a cry for help! Let's record a music video, the proceeds of which go to AlienAntFarm's internet access!! COME ON!!! WHO'S WITH ME!?!?

Ok... maybe not...

Sorry... just thought of how I'd feel without internet access...

Poor guy... my sympathies....

I'm sure he has internet access at home, but that's not it. The point is he's going (probably gone now, considering the age of this thread) back to Military school.

Originally posted by alienAntFarm more than three weeks ago, but this thread is already outdated slightly so put that into consideration
i got like 3 weeks till i go to military school so dont count on me coming back to talk to u guys any time soon and its not like i never vist here.

You probably missed that thread. He's gone back after a vacation, and won't have internet access there.

Note (second time): The original post is 13 days old. Chances are he's left by now. This thread has just managed to stay on the first page for quite a while.

hmm sad that we had to see another person go... always sux! and take away my games ps2 phone (phone.. plzzzzzzzzzzzz) but NOT the enternet!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom