last night

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly don't remember ever being told to delete anything that was deemed as "gross", especially since I couldn't imagine how you interprete the context of gross. If you can quote me a policy otherwise which states to immediately delete gross content, then I'll retract my statement

I did however find this in the rules:

It will also be good to give the poster a benefit of the doubt. They may be saying something in sarcasm, or they may be innocently stating something in a way that is not the way you normally say it. As stated in other posts, it is best not to ASSUME that everything is an insult. It is even better not to REACT to the post. Give yourself time to think, which also gives the poster time to make it clear what they are saying.

If you took this topic in a serious context, I dunno man......

there's rules against THREADS about sex, not individual posts. if incest offends you or grosses you out...hey!!! don't read it! but don't delete/edit it outside of the tech forums rules just because you don't like it.

macdude425 said:
You got me on this one. But I'm going to rephrase it so it doesn't sound like you're condoning incest, OK?
so he offers to edit my post instead??? how could that be any more ridiculous??? this has gotten out of hand and i am not going to stand for it. i will NOT be a victim of subjective editing and deleting just because one mod thinks something is gross.

The way things are headed, why don't we just pre-screen each post before it gets put up publicly...

cool, now i got an infraction for "flaming". calling someone a nazi is flaming, definitely.

too bad mods can't be given infractions from regular members for doing a ****-poor job

OK, OK, LOOK! I screwed up. I'll admit that. First of all, gaara, ignore my last comment - I was thinking I was posting in another thread.

Second of all, I deemed the thread to be inappropriate. I reread it and realized it wasn't supposed to be, and offered to make it a little less...suggestive, but molsen just freaked on me and went off. So shoot me for doing what I thought was right!

Now, please, don't let me ruin this thread, go right on ahead.

you're missing the point, man. you're offering to edit my post instead of deleting it when, in fact, you should do NOTHING to it. if you think it's gross, sorry. but until multiple members complain, you have no justification for editing or deleting it.

if people start reporting the post and saying how offended they are by it, please, edit it...i'm not here to offend anyone. but the second a mod tries to subjectively edit it for HIS OWN satisfaction, I BLOW UP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom