Last Day Of School

Status
Not open for further replies.
how...did..you...skip school?

the only time i've ditched a class was yesterday, but i got my dad to sign me a clearance thingy so i didn't get into trouble

i hope my history teacher doesn't get really mad at me or else i can't go on field trip (lol..i thought they didnt have field trips in high school) tomorrow

heh :D

i ditched yesterday cuz i haven't slept for like 2 or 3 days and i finally couldn't take it anymore

oh, and because i have a history project due :(

5 more hours until it's due...let's see if i can finish :)

how do you get your permit AND license within a summer.....law here is you gotta have your permit for 6 months before you can get a license.
Well, here you can get your permit at 15 and a half, and I'm 16...:p . But the way it works, is you study a book, go in and take a written test and you get your permit (If you pass), no driving test required. Then you go out and drive for a certain number of hours, go in, take another written test and a driving test I think, and you get your liscense.:cool: Not that I'm, nor was my bro, enthralled at all about starting to drive.

i cant wait :) i get acces to concerts... finally... since im out in the middle of nowhere its gunna be expensive tho... ( gas )

3 weeks. Both years of high school have been horrible.

Can't wait to get out, will settle for almost anything.

High school was horrible for me....i don't like thinking back to it...but it hasn't really gotten too much better now....plus I have a heck of a lot more responsibility.

One thing I miss about high school is having no worries and being able to spend my weekday nights how I please, and getting straight As without studying.

Well, here you can get your permit at 15 and a half, and I'm 16... . But the way it works, is you study a book, go in and take a written test and you get your permit (If you pass), no driving test required. Then you go out and drive for a certain number of hours, go in, take another written test and a driving test I think, and you get your liscense. Not that I'm, nor was my bro, enthralled at all about starting to drive.

lol sounds like america which is where I'm from and I'm guessing you are too haha, but yeah I had to have 6 hours of behind the wheel to get my permit, once I got my permit I then had to have it for 6 months, regardless of hours of driving, before I could go take another written and behind the wheel test.

I'm in california and I'm pretty sure that's not just a cali-law......unless I'm mistaken I believe you're getting the number of hours from the prerequiset just to get your permit, which generally requires to be with the driving instructor....then with the permit dated and stamped, 6 months later you can go get your license.

EDIT: Oh yeah and the only good thing about high school was right after winter when it started to warm up and all the pretty girls were like flowers who started to bloom and reveal themselves :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom