Last Day Of School

Status
Not open for further replies.
next friday i get out of high-school my freshman year is over YES and tomorrow we have a dance. ITS A GOOD YEAR''

meh, i got 4 weeks left

if it wasn't for my god damned history class which i hate more than anything (even though i have a 98% in there :D), this year woulda been a breeze

instead, i'm working up late every fcking day since a month ago

oh, and 3 days after school ends, i'm taking 6 weeks of summer advancement classes

hurray.....

Dark_Sniper* said:
next friday i get out of high-school my freshman year is over YES and tomorrow we have a dance. ITS A GOOD YEAR''

Meh a dance. I dont dance without alachol.

i have like a week of two left it totally sucks. this year has been the worst year of my whole entire middle school career lol

i am actually lookin forward to freshman year just because nothing can be worse than this year... NOTHING!

all my teachers like hate me because of this one teacher that is super sensitive takes things a little to personally. like yesterday for example we had to write an essay to send to the high school for the english teachers to get an idea of how good we are at writing. since i am going to a different school next year (not the public high school) i didnt write it because i already wrote like 3 essays for the other high school and what is the point in writing another for nothing. plus i had a spanish test next hour and needed some rest. so i slept for the whole period and turned in a piece of paper with my name on it. next day i am about to walk into class and she hands me a slip for me to go down to ISS and how i hurt her feeling and then i explain to her why i dont need to write it and she makes me write it anyways but atleast i had something to do in ISS and i had a little of fun with it. the topic i had to write on was "what made 8th grade a good or bad year?" hah i said that i had an OK year because i built my computer and i said the bad things were that my neighbors gerbil died and that i couldnt say the other things because i am afraid i might hurt someones feelings and that they may cry. [ im sure she'll take a look at it ]

cant wait til next yeyar

I dont dance without alachol.
alachol eh? Is it any better than alcohol? :p

Also regarding people who have like 4 days or 4 weeks left, you also gotta consider some schools have to go back beginning of august where some schools don't go back until beginning of september so that also counts....so next year the people saying 'HAHA you got 4 weeks left' will be saying 'damn, I go back to school tomorrow' while the other people say "HAHA I got 4 weeks left of summer" :p

i am actually lookin forward to freshman year just because nothing can be worse than this year... NOTHING!
lol, misguided youth, it's freshman year at a highschool, it can easily get worse

Time flies when you're having fun - I'm out in less than 4 weeks and don't return until the end of September, but it will zoom right by like nothing happened.

Don't put high school to waste either - some would say it's "the best four years of life."

and some would say those people are crazy :D

definitely wasn't horrible, but in no means was it the best 4 years of my life

i am actually lookin forward to freshman year

thats how i felt becuz of all the hot girls i see at high school football games. But in a huge dissapointment , 9th grade sucked ass in many different ways.

i think i skiped about 1-2 months of school already.

yeah well i got like 15 days left of going to this shitty boring ass sku.

cant wait till summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom