The Last Cool Thing to Happen to You

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got $50 for fixing a computer.
Apparently, he took it to about 6 computer stores, and they didn't get the problem fixed.

It was a buggy network card driver. I found a non-buggy driver on the second result of a google search. Took less than 5 minutes.

a 19 year old hottie at the gym said to me today, "You should take me out to dinner this weekend." After I asked her to repeat what she said cause I wasn't sure I heard her correctly the first time... I said, "No, you're going to take me out this weekend." She said, "Ok well talk about it tomorrow after you train me."

I said, "Oh so I've got to train you tomorrow to get a dinner?" She said, "Yea amongst other things..."

I was speechless with perma-smile.

getting married, but more specifically, being in love with someone you can trust, who is the absolute perfection of what I have always imagined.

I hope you can find your perfect someone too ;)

a 19 year old hottie at the gym said to me today, "You should take me out to dinner this weekend." After I asked her to repeat what she said cause I wasn't sure I heard her correctly the first time... I said, "No, you're going to take me out this weekend." She said, "Ok well talk about it tomorrow after you train me."

I said, "Oh so I've got to train you tomorrow to get a dinner?" She said, "Yea amongst other things..."

I was speechless with perma-smile.

**** ALERT I would go their though just to screw with her head :D and force her to introduce me to her friends and so on and on

**** ALERT I would go their though just to screw with her head :D and force her to introduce me to her friends and so on and on

NO, she's a nice girl. She's just being aggressive with me cause she knows that's how I am. She's actually trying to screw with me. But I will have the last of the laughs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom