The Last Cool Thing to Happen to You

Status
Not open for further replies.
molsen said:
you're just jealous
Nope. I am VERY happily married. Got no reason to be jealous. you, on the other hand... I hope you find a woman as good as the one I have, mi amigo.

I'll have to post some up sometime. Don't have any handy right now, though.

Something really cool happened to me about a month before. I was with a couple of friends of mine inside a public bus going to the town centre. Few seats above there was a really old married couple hugging, kissing each other and eating crisps. We started laughing and they starred at us like they just saw an alien, especially the woman had her mouth oppened with a crisp inside. After that they disposed the wrapping of off the window. We started laughing till our sides ached.

Don't mind if I do....

triumphantyp3.jpg

I just found out I've been picked to be an extra in an upcoming movie to be filmed here in Connecticut. It's called Revolutionary Road.

I must report to the filming location November 12th. I have no idea what I will be doing, but since the casting director was here at my tennis club playing she told me I'd be perfect for something or other. I think she had the hots for me.

I just found out I've been picked to be an extra in an upcoming movie to be filmed here in Connecticut. It's called Revolutionary Road.

I must report to the filming location November 12th. I have no idea what I will be doing, but since the casting director was here at my tennis club playing she told me I'd be perfect for something or other. I think she had the hots for me.

Do it!

and by it, i mean her.

[I retract the initial "cool thing" I had mentioned..... not getting into it]

and I FINALLLLLLLLLY got a computer working.... I got my old Media rig with an AMD 2400+ XP running with Win XP Pro last night at about 4am.... Only has OS installed, and motherboad drivers on it, so it needs more work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom