The Last Cool Thing to Happen to You

Status
Not open for further replies.
been awhile since i've seen you around.....
Who me? lol been over a year almost 2 i think.
Just keep rolling them girls in... the rest will follow.
Eh im just talking to them right now. Im extremely picky. Last relationship lasted about 4 days cause i was being overly picky. This year hasent been to great on me with relationships cause it brought an end to a year and a half relationship. After that things have been ****.

Who me? lol been over a year almost 2 i think. Eh im just talking to them right now. Im extremely picky. Last relationship lasted about 4 days cause i was being overly picky. This year hasent been to great on me with relationships cause it brought an end to a year and a half relationship. After that things have been ****.

Im picky too, i left my girlfriend because it annoyed me that her jumper always seemed to just be hanging off one shoulder, and she didnt were a supportive bra :D

Static, are Zunes any good ?

i know.

and yeah i'd say they're great for the price.

go to youtube and search for "zune" and watch the first look and second look into them.

the first look is 16 mins and the second is 21 minutes or something. I watched both and read all the comments and it seems like a very solid design.

Im picky too, i left my girlfriend because it annoyed me that her jumper always seemed to just be hanging off one shoulder, and she didnt were a supportive bra
This last one i couldnt be any kind of serious with. Try to talk to her about ANYTHING and she would get all defensive over nothing, want to get into a fight. Say we need to break up then 5 minutes later apologizing asking for forgiveness. You get tired of that after the 3rd time.

OK guys, enough with the "tag" list. While it may be cool that you got lucky, we don't need it aired here on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom