Land lords / Property managers are a waste of Oxygen

Status
Not open for further replies.
One of our many landlords has this vendetta against me. She thinks I'm lying about how many people are in the house because we keep getting mail for previous tenets, and she's too much of a stupid something or other to look through the previous records. But this also means she's been tampering with my mail, so I told her if I found out she was doing that again, I was going to sue her/call the cops. Yay for federal offenses.

Of course, I do have 2 more people living in the apartment than I put on the lease, but they aren't getting mail...so she's only half right. :p She's still a stupid something or other.

Why didnt you PM me to come over and break some balls KC? My brother is a property manager and deals with this crap all the time, could have helped you. haha.

Why didnt you PM me to come over and break some balls KC? My brother is a property manager and deals with this crap all the time, could have helped you. haha.

Thank you for the offer. At the end of the day, it's really not my matter as I was never on the lease with my previous place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom