Lan Tournament Woes

Status
Not open for further replies.

erth

Solid State Member
Okay ive never flown to a LAN tourney before and I was wondering....How do you transport your computer through Airport and get it to your destination.

I can see my lan bag being able to fit on as carry on baggage. But there is no way that I am going to trust an air bag handler with my rig. Seriously, I would think about another method of transportation.

Shuttle in a duffle bag? NO problem!! lol..... I would say if you cannot do it carry-on, then ship it via overnight courier, with SHIPPING INSURANCE... Might want to also remove the CPU heat sink, and re-install it upon arrival.

Well, i would trust no-one at all with a computer. Except some sort of Special Delivery, with like £10k/$20K Insurance. I would carry it with me all the way otherwise.... OR !, get a biggg box and fill it with Springs and plonk your PC in a case somewere in the middle :).

I know, Flying with your computer sucks.. I had to fly from Labrador down to Newfoundland to go to collage. I had my tower packed with cloths in one suitcase and my 2 flat screens packed into another.. what a pain that was.. I was worried to death that something was going to happen to it..

Ya i wouldnt ship it either, what happens if you arrive at the LAN and your computer isn't there.. that would suck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom