LAN Personalities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They should add the CYBER TRANNY

CYBER TRANNY
Does not matter what the game is, or the stat changes, the player much play a character that is the opposite gender to what s/he really is in real life.

Aww that is so true, every single one of those guys are always at LAN parties i go to! My friend has the worst combination, Sailor with Tourettes and Mr. Gay. as you may have guessed, he has an extreme case of ADD. I've caught him going back and looking at his dead body, then posing it with his crowbar. My other friend is mister Alienware, exept worse... He BRAGS about his DELL XPS LAPTOP!!! it's like 5 thousand and his parents bought it for him, we totaly make fun of him though, come on its still a dell! his parents are going to get another friggin xps for him! this one is a desktop.

I noticed that they missed one guy... the game moder who sits in a corner and makes a fortress with elf strippers in morrowind. that guy is the one with the xps. He also acuses every one of being a spawn killer but then goes and camps out.

I am normally the
* The Re-Installer
* The Mighty Stephen Hawking - Mainly because I am normaly the only one dumb enough to admit that I work in IT.
* The Exot - Mainly because I find some really cool new UT2k4 mod or unoffical map.
* [H]ardcase - OH yeah. That's me. See Spec and Pict in sig. 8)

I normally have to deal with the The Loaner as I always seemed to get asked if I can get a few extra machines or TFT monitor in from work. (please note, this is the office PCs, and not new parts)

The Invisible Man is my sister's BF as I find myself stripping down or un-installing Norton's Internet Security if the network as changed and it's not WOW being playied.

Gauranteed there is alway a Mister Angry. Last LAN party, Mister Angry got the shits as every one else rather play UT2k4 over Jedi Accademy. In the process he snapped his keyboard and tried breaking my 16x Port switch.

Typhoid Tommy... even though I tell every one to scan for viruses before showing up, there is this one freind of mine that it's gotten to the point that I would rather him use my spare PC as appose to bringing his own. And even their, I am setting up restore points and making a GHOST image of the hard drive the night before.

P.P. Mguire said:
Lcukily at the LANs ive been to there hasent been a Typhoid Tommy.

Do what I do..... turn a Typhod Tommy into a Loaner and pray that thye don't **** your machine up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom