Status
Not open for further replies.

aspire

The Water Cooling Guru
Lan Party In Fremont California

March 31st through April 1st

Looking at a 200-300 person event

www.quest-lan.net

All money raised goes towards Warm Springs Elementary School's Computer/Technology Program.

So, come game for a cause, there will be raffles, games, tournaments, and a case mod competitiion.

Any questions,

aim: the philosofizer
msn: aspire.comptech@gmail.com

Thanks for looking, hope to see you there!

EDIT: 1900 Posts!!!! :p :D :p :D

hmm, is there a minimum age limit? since its kinda close to san francisco i might be able to go. maybe i'll meet you aspire.comptech lol

How are you advertising this? It'll be nice to see a 200-300 BYOC turn out but it might be pretty hard to get that many people. I'll post some flyers at my school and some local places if you want. I suggest that you get a few of your friends to do the same also. The turnout for the last few Biohazard lans weren't so great. Some of those bulletins at local coffee shops are good. Just buy a drink and you can post a flyer.

yes, I am hosting it, in conjunction with Hurricane Electric, at one of their buildings. We have a massive empty room at my disposal. Imagine this, 100,00sq. ft. with 1700amps of total power.

I have good feelings for the way this is gonna come out.

-aspire

As long as everyone acts in a mature manner I will not enforce any age limit. This is, remember, a fundraiser for an elementary school computer program lol.

-aspire

aww man, if it was only closer to riverside, i would go too, mainly to check out the other systems and to get out of the house for a while + show off my new system (even tho its a POS...not really, just my cpu, gpu, ans psu, worklog in sig), and cant forget new ideas of case moddin. i know like maybe 8 peeps that would be down for it too, just were too lazy and way too poor to drive up to central cali.

so whats the room like? a warehouse, or just a freaking huge 12F ceiling room like an office building without the ceiling panels, or like the inside of k-mart or staterbros or vons, or???

and holy ****. 1700 amps? **** when u throw the switch ull dim the city's lights. well, one more q. is it a 10,000sqft room or a 100,000sqft room? u missed a zero in ur last post

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom